Saturday 26 April 2014

The Spectrum Show #28

The Spectrum Show episode 28 is now complete and live on Youtube. This show marks two years of the show's life, and I can't believe that time has passed so quickly. To celebrate I have uploaded a 29 minute anniversary special too, so you have nearly a full hour of Spectrum goodness to watch.
Also as part of the celebration is the new edition of The Spectrum Show Magazine. Yes, I have been busy ;-)

In Episode 28 I take a look at the news from May 1985.
I compare arcade clones for one of the all time great blasters - Defender.
I review some older games.
I take a look at a newer game and end the show with Type-In Corner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Dcreators